Replacement 6600mAh Sony VGP-BPS2C Laptop Battery
Replacement 8800mAh Sony VGP-BPS2C Battery
- 100% compatible with OEM sony laptop battery
- We are factory direct, you will get great products at low, low prices
- All items built brand new with the highest quality standards, safety features and have one year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
Sony PCG-6C1N, Sony VFB-S1-XP, Sony VFN-S90PSY5, Sony VGN-FE, Sony VGN-FJ, Sony VGN-FS, Sony VGN-FT, Sony VGN-S, Sony VGN-S240, Sony VGN-S260, Sony VGN-S270, Sony VGN-SZ, Sony VGN-Y
Tips to make your Sony Laptop Battery last longer:
Sony laptop batteries are prone to lose their charge over time.In order to guarantee optimal battery performance and life we recommend reading the new battery instructions below
- It's a good idea to clean dirty sony vgp-bps2c battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
- Keep the sony laptop battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- A charged vgp-bps2c battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- Take care of your sony vgp-bps2c battery - Do not leave a charged sony laptop battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a lithium ion sony vgp-bps2c battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
- To get maximum performance from sony vgp-bps2c laptop battery fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use..
Customers Recommend Hot Laptop Battery