Replacement 10400mAh 10-Cell Asus EEE PC 900 Battery
Replacement 7200mAh EEE PC 900 Battery
- 100% compatible with OEM asus laptop battery
- We are factory direct, you will get great products at low, low prices
- All items built brand new with the highest quality standards, safety features and have one year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
Asus Eee PC 701, Asus EEE PC 900
- Normally, a new asus eee pc 900 battery is hard for your notebook to charge as they have never been fully charged before. Sometimes your notebook's
charger will stop charging a new battery before it is fully charged. If this occurs, remove the battery from your notebook and
then place it back in. This may happen several times during your first battery charge. This is perfectly normal.
- A new asus laptop battery needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or "cycled" as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
- It is recommended that eee pc 900 battery which is warm to the touch after charging or discharging, be allowed to cool before use. This will prolong battery life.
- To prolong laptop battery life, please either remove the battery when it has been depleted or promptly recharge the battery if possible.
- Do not expose the battery to moisture or rain.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse battery for asus eee pc 900 as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- If the battery will not be used for a month or longer, it is recommended that the battery be removed from the notebook and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- Please note, your asus eee pc 900 laptop battery can become hot while charging. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
Customers Recommend Hot Laptop Battery